- Location: Fira de Barcelona, Hall 2, Gran Via Venue, Smart City Plaza
- Time: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 08:00 – Thursday 16 November 2017, 18:00
- Presenter: Smart City Expo World Congress (ACCíO - Matchmaking event)
- Contact: Becky Jones
44 (0) 1248382907
- More information: Matchmaking & Event Registration:
PPACT Matchmaking - Smart City Exhibition World Congress 2017
Professional Matchmaking Cross Border Contract Opportunities, Barcelona, 14th -16th November 2017
The PPACT project?
ACCIO, coordinator of the PPACT project, to which Bangor University participate as one of 4 other partners, have matchmaking activities that will take place within the Smart City World Congress (SCEWC). From the UK, public procurement experts from Bangor University’s Law School, Prof. Dermot Cahill, Ceri Evans, Dr. Ama Eyo and Gary Clifford will be in attendance to help those interested in targeting new public procurement markets.
The PPACT project (Public Procurement and Cross-Border Tendering) is a 5 partner, €335,000 initiative, that will vastly improve SME access to cross-border public procurement markets, and aims to seize upon the opportunities ahead with the new European Public Procurement Directives.
The project provides a series of targeted and interrelated interventions designed to enhance SME confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts across the EU. The three key ideas are:
- Information, advice and support services for SMEs;
- Cross-border partnering support services;
- Cross-border tendering.
Who can participate at the Smart City World Congress?
The event is targeted at all those companies that want to find new partners, meet public procurers, and develop their network within the Smart City Sector:
- Waste Management.
- Water & Sanitation.
- Safe cities.
- Circular economy.
- Data & Technology.
Why should I participate?
The participating companies will have the opportunity:
- To participate in an International event with more than 600 exhibitors, 17.000 visitors and that involves more than 700 Cities and 120 Countries. http://www.smartcityexpo.com/ca/
- Receive a personalised agenda with at least 2 international meetings (see the Participant section of the event website. https://www.b2match.eu/smartcity2017/participants)
- Participate in F2F meetings with potential partners and procurers.
- Personalized agenda for bilateral meetings.
- All meetings will be FREE of CHARGE.
- Visibility on the website https://www.b2match.eu/smartcity2017
- Discounted SCEWC tickets for qualified participants with 2 international meetings.
- Assistance before, during and after the event
- Discounted tickets for visitors (50%) and for Congress assistants (25%).
The Brokerage Event will take place at the Smart City Expo World Congress at Fira de Barcelona, at the Hall 2 Gran Via Venue - Smart City Plaza
For more information, click here: https://www.b2match.eu/smartcity2017
Registration closes on the 30th of October.
For more information, you can contact Becky Jones tel. +44 (0) 1248382907 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org