- Location: Place: VAC Herman Teirlinck, Brussels
- Time: Wednesday 25 October 2017, 10:30–13:00
- Presenter: Enterprise Europe Network, Vlaanderen, European Commission, Brussels Chamber of Commerce, etc...
- Contact: Pascal Veheye
02 209 27 38
Doing business with EU institutions? A wide range of possibilities...
ICPS Director Gary Clifford presents his hints and tips on tendering success
Brussels is known all over the world as the 'capital of Europe', given it's the city with most of the institutions of the European Union. For Belgian companies, this is a blessing, given this geographical proximity makes it easier to supply goods and services to the European government.
To assist our businesses in this area, the three regional authorities (Flanders, Brussels and Wallonia) have organised a free seminar in which all aspects of business with our EU institutions are discussed. Concretely, these topics are:
- What different procedures of the European institutions as regards the ordinary public procurement
- What should you pay special attention to if you participate in a contract with the EU;
- What are the rules if I work as a subcontractor for another company;
- How do I write a solid tender (tender) for a contract with the EU;
- How does Tenders Electronic Daily work?
In addition, our four different speakers also give tips and tricks from their own research and experience. We conclude with a networking moment, with the possibility of asking the speakers separately in a more discreet framework.